4 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba

CONTINUED...


I offered you to get down to the restaurant and have some lunch before we go to the seaside. we had something to eat and got back to our room and put our swimming suits on. 

You looked very sexy, very hot, and very beautiful in that bikinis. when we reached the seaside it was very crowded. We could barely find an empty space to put our towels on the ground. you run into the sea and you jumped into it when you reached, and began to swim like a professional swimmer. and after that I followed you and began to swim to catch you up.

After we swam a little bit, you wanted to go out to make your skin tanned. You lied under the sun for about 15 mins and took me back to the sea. This time you did not swim and we were playing games in the water. It was deep up to between your throat and your chest. I grabbed your belly in the water and pull you to myself and we began to kiss each other. My cock got very hard quickly because of touching your groins to my thighs and your legs to mine, your arms around my neck, and your lips on mine. 

You pulled yourself up in the water and wrapped them around my waist and you did not face any trouble thanks to the lifting power of salty water. you leaned your pussy, which was revealed because you separated your legs wide spread to wrap them around me, on my cock which was erected under my short and it can be felt very easily upon any touch of your body. you began to move your hips up and down and back and forth to feel my cock better on your pussy, and you increased the pressure both of your pussy on my cock and your lips on mine. 

We did not care if anyone was looking at us, our bodies were making love under the sea. you slide your bottom part of your bikini aside for my cock after you take my cock out of my short and press your pussy on the head of my cock and let me in. at first your motions were slow. Your legs were wrapped tightly around my shanks and the motion of your hips is operated by your legs, and feeling my cock stroking slowly in your pussy, you move your body up and down by the help of your legs. 

You were so slow because you did not want anyone notice us fucking under the sea, however, after a while, because of the pleasure and your getting closer to your orgasm, you accelerated your motions and tried to reach your climax as soon as possible. I was whispering your ears and saying that how much I loved you, how much you were sexy, how much I enjoyed fucking your pussy, and as you feel my lips touching gently to your ears while you were hopping up and down in the water, you felt very excited and you got very close to your orgasm. Your spasms began, and your pussy was suffocating my cock because of the pleasure. Also your arms increased the strength around my neck and your moans made me come in your pussy too.. I could not hold myself so long as I felt your pussy throbbing and wrapped around my cock, and your orgasmic spasms made me get closer to mine and I wanted to squirt my warm juice inside your deepest abyss. You kissed me long, after you got yourself together and took me out of the water and ask me to fuck you in the room again...

TO BE CONTINUED... 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder