4 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba

CONTINUED...

We slept 4 hours after this passionate and hardcore sex. I was the first one who woke up earlier than the other. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I came back, you opened your eyes because of the odor filled the room and started your awesome smile. I came over the bed and lean down my head and put a kiss on your lips. But because you want some more of the sex 4 hours ago, you clenched your arms around my neck and did not let me go anywhere and also pressed my lips on yours. You pulled me down on your body, and separateed your legs and pushed me to get between them. My cock was getting hard but it was not enough. So I could not enter it and did not want either. I just let my body on yours and this weight was enough to give you different pleasure. You wrapped your legs around my waist and pressed them on my back to increase your pleasure. We were kissing each other in whole of this process. It was so passionate so I could not stop my cock getting hard. I started instinctly to rub my cock on your clitoris and whole pussy. You felt the shaft stroking on your pussy lips rubbing the wet flesh. You were caressing my back with your hands and squeezing me with your hands that you would never let me go. I slowly got down on your body spending some time on your tits... Moved my body down on your body until my lips reached your pussy. When you felt my lips nipping gently on your clitoris, you released a deep breath and your belly started to contract, and you squeezed my head between your legs and pull it on your pussy to feel my tongue getting deeper and my nose disturbing your clitoris. You put your hands on my head to help your legs and to control my head to do what you wanted. I extended my arms and put my hands on your tits and started to pinch your hard nipples between my index and mid finger. You were having a great pleasure from what I was doing. You did not want to play more and you want your orgasm as soon as possible. You started to stretch your muscles and try to get ready for your orgasm. Since I was doing this licking very good, and exactly the same how you want me to do it, you did not have any problem reaching your climax. With silent screams your whole body started to shake and your pelvic area started to bounce on the bed and made my head move with it. Your body was uncontrollably shaking and you were lost. This orgasm was very hard so it took you a while to get your previous condition.Because you wanted it a lot and you stretched your muscles very much and concentrated on it. 

My cock got very hard... I pulled my body back on yours and entered in your sensitive pussy. You started to shake again by the sensitiveness of your flesh around your vaginal channel has met the most wonderful feeling for her. You quickly had your second but little orgasm when you feel the mushroom head was heading inside broadening your vaginal channel like a snake. I stopped involuntarily when our pubic zones meet with each other and stayed there for a while. I contracted my cock muscles and the same feeling of a cock is ejaculating inside you made you feel like another greatest pleasure and this extended your orgasm. You were pulling my buttocks to you to get deeper and also digging your nails in the flesh involuntarily because of the pleasure. Your head was bouncing on the bed and hitting my shoulders as you come. Your legs were wrapped completely around my buttocks and you were feeling my hands on your butts squeezing them too. I also put my mid finger on your asshole and rubbing it. I started to stroke slowly and you got the feeling that you would com again soon. Because your pussy was sensitive and throbbing still. I started to stroke with the first little strokes almost one cm pulling the shaft out and pushing it again. I started to accelerate as your moanings came to a level right in front of my ears. You wanted me to speed up and you show it with your legs or I can say "try to show it" because you were rubbing your legs on mine up to my buttocks faster than I am stroking my cock inside your pussy. I sped up in a rhythm and distance on my shaft, which was pulled out, got longer. As the rhythm you wanted was getting to a level enough for you to have your orgasm you began to breath deeply and in an accelerating speed. Finally I reached the right speed to make you come on my cock and you could not resist it anymore. You started to shake and your face was telling me that you were having a pain but your body was telling the contrary. To increase the pleasure of yours, I faked an orgasm by using my cock muscles the same thing I did when I first entered inside you. Since I was not done yet, I waited for you to calm down which took you so long because of my fake orgasm. When you opened your eyes and your breath turned to normal and you started the most beautiful smile mixed with a great relief with a lot of pleasure which your smile is telling. 

You turned me down on the bed and jumped on me. You laid down all your body on mine and moved your body by rubbing it towards my legs and since your legs were not moving your pussy was opening because of the nature of this action and it was heading right towards my cock. Finally they met... and you stroke my cock the deepest in a single and quick move and you started to stroke my cock inside you fast to make me come sooner and you wanted to see it. I stopped you and I touched your ass hole and told you that I wanted there. I pushed your upper torso with your hands on my chest and crouched on my body. You took the massaging oil and applied on my cock and stroke your hands on the shaft of my cock and when you determined that it is all slippery you lean your asshole on this mushroom head and slowly lower your pelvic. As you feel the pain caused by the pressure of the mushroom head, you sounded the pain. You slowly took all the shaft again and begin to stroke fasted with little strokes at first and later with the longest possible ones. Your hands were on my belly and you were bouncing on my pubic zone and my cock was stroking inside your ass and it was all in your control. At first you were bouncing and then later you started to move back and forth so you let the mushroom touch inside the very sensitive areas. It was your plan to make me come but, you could not resist the pleasure coming from the pain and and my cock's head rubbing inside. You began to come on my cock and because of this you squeezed my cock and thats why I could not wait for longer. I could not pull it out and shoot my juice inside your ass. We are so loud when we had both orgasms and you fallen on my chest without pulling my cock out. Your body was throbbing and my chest was up and down quickly. It was a great sex and you were relieved a lot with it.... 

TO BE CONTINUED...      

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder