4 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba

CONTINUED...


We got out of the water and you asked me to apply some sun creme to protect your greatest skin, but you got horny after I rubbed my hands on all over your body with the easily slipping creme. You told me to go to the room and fuck you, but I did not accept that, because I wanted your skin to be light brown so you would be damn hot and would make me hornier than before. you spent some time under the sun and after a while you grabbed my hand and took me to the room. As you closed the door, you jumped on me and I took you to the bed. We were kissing each other wildly. I stuck my lips on your neck and was kissing, sucking and biting. you were offering your neck to get more pleasure of my lips. I did  not face any hard situation while I was getting you naked, because you were in your bikinis already...After I took off my short and t-shirt, you were rubbing all of your skin on  me. We were so passionate ant eager to heal down our sexual instincts. 

You jumped on me by attacking my shoulders with your hands and you tilted me down on the bed and begin to suck my nipples. I liked the feeling of your lips sucking and your hair tips touching on my chest. You sit on my cock without inserting it in your pussy but feeling its whole body pressing on your pussy lips, bending over my chest and rubbing your hands on my tits, sucking my nipples and your hair is sweeping sweet on my skin. 

You kissed, sucked and rubbed me for a while and get down on my body with your lips. You reached what you wanted after this way down on my groins. You holded the shaft in your hand and lift the hard bar up to your mouth. You took your tongue out and touched the tip of the head and then quickly you wrapped your lips around the mushroom and press your lips while you started to stroke your head. Your lips outside and your tongue inside sweeping and soaking the body were giving the most pleasure. Your pressure of your tongue on very sensitive points on my cock made me feel like I would not be able to hold myself so long. You triggered my "G spot" after a long while of sensual and sexual strokes by pressing either your lips or your tongue on my cock. I couldnot hold it and squirted in your mouth and you locked your lips on my cock to prevent the drops out of your mouth. You felt the throbbing of the channel that carries the white juice on your lips and the strike of that juice on your mouth walls warm and sweet, hearing my moanings when I squirt in your mouth. 

After you swallowed all the juices and suck my cock dry, you moved your hips on my body up to my mouth. You sat on my face and began to rub your pussy on my mouth. Your pussy lips were sweeping on my face, with a great pleasure caused by my lips and my nose. Your hands were on your tits and your pussy was on my lips and your legs are on both sides of my head. My hands were on your butts and squeezing. Your hips were moving histerically to achieve your orgasm as soon as possible. I lifted my hands up to your tits and squeezed them and you put your hands on your clitoris and began to rub it to increase your pleasure. My tongue was in your pussy and your clit was on my nose. You accelerated your moves as you get closer to your orgasm. I sensed that you were going to come on my mouth and I increased the pressure of my lips when I was sucking your clit and pussy lips. And also I increased the speed of my tongue licking your pussy. You began to quiver hardly and your belly was out of your control. I sensed your pussy soaked more and more and it was throbbing when you have your orgasm. After 30-40 seconds you get yourself together and attacked my cock again. 

Because of your orgasm, I was getting hard too. And you did not have any troubles to get me hard again. After a couple of mins later it was hard and you slowly pushed your hips to get my cock inside your pussy. With a release of your pleasure sound, you stabbed my cock deepest inside your pussy and after I was all in; you began to move your hips back and forth to press my cock shaft to your g spot with looking for your orgasm with your fingers rubbing on your clitoris. You put your hands on my chest and dug your fingernails into my skin of my chest, rubbing your pussy lips on my pubic hair and pressing your g spot on my cock shaft and moving your hips back and forth. I was holding myself for your orgasm again, but it was nıot so long. You had your orgasm again five mins later from the first one. You began to quiver again and you looked like you had an earthquake inside your body, and as your pussy throbbed it squeezed my cock and that triggered another pleasure and as you were having an orgasm you were getting closer for another one. It did not take you so long to have the second one but the second one took you so long. You had the second one for about 1 minute long. Finally you took my cock out of your pussy and you stopped quivering. 

But I was not done yet. 

I got on your back and lifted your butts on your knees and separated your legs and stuck my lips on your pussy. Your head was buried and your arms were fallen on the bed and your fingers were digging the cover and your moans were so sexy as they were blocked by the sheets. I licked your lips for a while and I inserted my cock in your pussy quickly. I started to stroke inside and squeezed your flesh on your waist and buttocks while I was pulling your butts to myself and slamming my groins on them. As you felt the mushroom in and out of your pussy you felt a great pleasure. I was pressing my thumb on your asshole and this made a lot pleasure too. I took some juice coming out of your pussy and applied it on your asshole and pressed my thumb inside it. To feel the both holes are employed made your nerves run faster and commands from your nerves to your brain were quicker than usual. As the mushroom touches roughly inside walls of your pussy you felt another orgasm was so close. My thumb in your ass and my cock in your pussy were a good couple together. I increased my speed as I feel you would have another one to make you come closer to your orgasm. You came again with a great pleasure coming from the strokes of my thumb and my cock. 

But again I was not done. 

After I made you come for the 3rd time, I pulled out my cock and pressed it on your asshole. You separated your legs more to level down your asshole for my cock. It was so tight and I got some problems at first entering. But thanks to the exotic massage oil which I brought with me, it became easy. I applied both on my cock and your asshole this oil and stabbed my hard cock on your asshole. You felt enourmous pain. But you did not pull yourself away. Instead you wanted to bear this pain and submitted your buttocks to my groins to have my cock inside your ass. It was a slow process. First you had the mushroom. And then half the shaft came. And at last you had all of it. It was fantastic for me and I can say that it was painful for you, but you had the pleasure at the same time. Once I got all in your ass, I waited for some seconds without moving for you to get used to the pain, I was intended to wait for more but you began to move your hips back and forth and you were eager to accelerate. You accelerated. Started to move back and forth as if I was fucking your pussy and it was not painful anymore. Instead both of us have the pleasure. Mushroom was pressing your g spot over your meat covering your vaginal channel and this pressure was taking you another orgasm. You were rubbing your pussy at the same time. Your fingers were pressing your clit and my cock was pressing on your g spot. I increased my speed again and my hands on your buttocks making them slamming on my groins again. You could not hold yourself again and after 5-6 mins later you were coming again. But this time, I was so close too. Because your meat was pressing over my cock shaft and your moanings became screams because of the pain, and that made me very horny. I did not hold myself when you were coming and I shot my juice inside your anal channel. You had both the pain and the pleasure when you felt my cock's throbbings inside your ass. I fell down on your body while my cock was in your asshole. 

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder