4 Mart 2012 Pazar

We have arranged this so long time ago and when the time comes you got the plane and came to me and I took you at the airport. You were looking incredibly beautiful again like you were at the airport. We have arrived to the hotel and placed our luggages in our room. It was an exotic room with a wide double bed with all the other comforting details.

As soon as we closed the door, you have jumped on me and begin to kiss my lips like a thirsty human being in Sahara. you pushed me to the wide bed and climbed on me and rubbed your pussy on my groin and my cock while our clothes were on. then you got naked quickly and headed to the shower and asked me to wait there in bed. But I was the boss and you were the guest here and I did not have any plans to obey your wishes.

I got naked quickly as soon as you closed the bathroom door and hurried directly to the bathroom. I opened the door and clamped my arms tightly around your belly and my body was behind you. I grabbed your right tit with my left hand and my left arm was on your left tit too and my right hand was on your clitoris started to play with your pussy, my lips were like a leech on your neck like it was draining your blood. You could feel my erected cock between your butt cheeks, stabbing them to penetrate the beautiful channel between your legs.

You could feel the upper shaft on my cock pressing against your wet pussy, and the mushroom head rubbing on your clitoris. Water was falling down on our bodies and your hair was all wet which made me so horny and made me want to fuck you as soon as possible. You were enjoying the scene and almost there to release your body to have an orgasm since most of your pleasure points were employed and sending very nice signals to your brain to get ready for a starter orgasm. I pressed my body against yours like a guy who was in jail for ten years without touching any woman's flesh, and you felt like safe, loved very much and being wanted, and you felt like you must surrender your body and your soul to this very hungry body behind you. I was licking and sucking your neck and whispering your ears how much you were beautiful, sexy and how much I wanted to fuck you.

We had the greatest pleasure of the moment for a quite while, and I turned your body facing to me and got down on my knees and began to lick and suck your pussy. when you felt my lips sucking your clitoris you begin to feel like something coming deep inside your stomach and it will blow out thru your pussy. and it was really close..As I felt that you will have an orgasm, I increased the power on my lips and the speed on my tongue. Your quakes came suddenly, and begin to act like you were beaten by your stomach. You could not keep your body straight in the air and you felt no power on your legs. but your hands were on my head and pressing my head on your pussy as lick you until your orgasm. After your orgasm, you hold my head and helped me to stand up, you attempted to kneel down, but I was first... I grabbed your body and opened the door and get you to the bed. we were so wet. I threw you into the bed, and afterwards I jumped on it as well. but you wanted to suck my cock with a so much hunger. You grabbed it with your hand and you put your lips sealed on the tip of it and pressed your head downwards so you made me feel like I am entering in a god damn tight pussy. God it was marvellous... After a couple of this kind of sucking, you made me come in your mouth shooting right to your throat. You did not stop stroking your head on my cock after my orgasm, and when your lips hooked the mushroom edges of the head, I felt like something was draining my brain thru my cock. After I come inside your mouth and you dried my cock completely off my semen, you laid your body right next to mine and kept playing with my deflated cock.

After 5 or so, it got hard again and you jump on my cock and thrust your hips so my cock could stab your pussy. You raised your body up to 90 degrees to mine and begin to move back and forth enjoying the situation that you had the total control of the position. After a 2 minutes of stroking your hips, you accelerated on sliding on my groins, to reach your climax, each slide would get you closer to a hard explosion. Finally you started to shake on my cock when your orgasm caught you, and your face was incredibly beautiful which I ve never seen such before. Your moans, more likely a sound of "aaaaahhhhh", took place when you started shaking and squeezing your pubic muscles and strangling my cock unintentionally.

Your legs were strained because of the pleasure you were suffered at the moment, and they were clamping my upper legs without your orders. After the hardest shock of your orgasm, your body fell on mine and your hair was all over my face, your head was on my shoulders and your arms were on the pillows. You were exhausted and could not get up for a couple of minutes.

You were still feeling my cock in your pussy hard as the beginning, and this caused to continue your orgasm spasms in a great pleasure surrounded on your pussy. I was feeling like your pussy was throbbing by the pleasure. It took couple of minutes to get yourself together again and finally you had the power to get up on your arms a little bit, but you did not have the power to take my cock out of your pussy, because when you attempted to do it, your pussy had the spasms again.

Finally you took it out, and fell down on the bed next to me. But you knew that I was not done, and I would want some more of you. I knew you needed some time and I gave you that, but not isolating you completely off the pleasure. I was on your tits with my lips and my hands were on your body having a trip. I was sucking your nipples, and jabbing my teeth on your flesh of your tits. you were feeling my hard cock on your legs' flesh.

I raised my head and stuck my lips on yours leaving my hand on your tits, kissing you with a great amount of passion and making you feel like you were desperate and helpless under my body. I climbed on your body and placed my hips between your legs after I separated them wide spread, and stabbed my cock into your wet and hot pussy. You moaned again and this time, you did not have the control. I stuck my lips on your neck and your ears and my hands were on your butts, and began to stroke my cock slowly at first.

I was enjoying and trying to make you ready for another orgasm as I am stroking you, by keeping it in the deep and faking like I am having an orgasm inside by using my anal muscles. This gave you the feeling like I am cumming inside your pussy but it did not end.

You were feeling the mushroom head sliding inside and the shaft was pressing on your g spot. Also I was rubbing my pubic hair on your clitoris which drove you crazy. I was squeezing your butts too and one of my fingers was on your asshole and rubbing by drawing circles and applying some pressures which made you get closer to another orgasm. I accelerated stroking my cock inside your pussy.

After a long and enjoying while of stroking, I felt your pussy start to throb again and your breath got hard and fast and your sound became louder and started to make "aaaahhh"s again and your belly started shaking and you were having another hard orgasm. I reached my fastest speed and I got myself ready for mine too. I did not hold myself this time because you were so sexy under my body and I was dreaming of how we looked in a bird's eye.

The ambiance and your sounds and the sex helped me to squirt my juices deepest inside your pussy with a loud sound which I could not help to keep it in me. I had my orgasm right after yours and when you feel I was cumming inside, your finished spasms repeated again and you had another one in a very short time. I lied on you for a while to get myself together.

It was marvelous.

I have offered you to get down to the lobby and have some dinner... TO BE CONTINUED...

3 yorum:

  1. Bir ara kaç defa "and' ile cümle bağlamış diye saymaya başladığımı itiraf etmem gerek ;-)
    Benim için -anadilde sevişmemiş olmasını bir kenara koyuyorum- fazlaca mekanik bir hikaye, sadece ne olduğunu anlatmaya konsantre olunması, gerçekleştirilenlerin içine çekmedi beni...Hikayenin kahramanları için zaten yaşadıkları bir duruma ve bunun altında hissedilenlere atıfta bulunması sebebiyle çok iç gıdıklayıcı olabilir, ama ben herhangi bir hissiyatla yaklaşamadım yazılanlara...

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Dedim ya ben de yazıyorum sanıyordum diye :)

      bi bok yazmıyor muşum meğersem :)

      Sil
    2. Dedim ya ben de yazıyorum sanıyordum diye :)

      bi bok yazmıyor muşum meğersem :)

      Sil